Skip to main content
All CollectionsGrading and ReportsGrading
Regrading Open-Ended Questions
Regrading Open-Ended Questions

How do I regrade InnerOrbit's free response and drawing questions? This article will show you how!

Sueann avatar
Written by Sueann
Updated over a week ago

This article is for educators who need to change a score on a student's free response or drawing question. Visit this video if you need a refresher on InnerOrbit's Grading tab!

Step 1. Go to the "Grading" tab.

Step 2. You'll see all your previously graded assessments. Click on the assessment you want to regrade.

Step 3. Click on the "Show Previously Scored Answers" on the top right corner.

โ€‹Step 4. Click on the student whose score you need to edit and make the necessary revisions.

Have further questions about InnerOrbit's Drawing Questions?

Did this answer your question?